"Growing The Whole Child"
The Parenting Series
In this 2-hour workshop, you'll learn:
The brain's defensive states that get mistaken for behaviour problems.
To assess the specificdefensive state your child is in for proper intervention.
Which of your brain states are triggeringyour child and what is needed instead.
To teach your child about their defensive states and regulate these better.
The beginning right-brain language necessary to balance the brain and behaviour.
In this 3-hour workshop, you'll learn:
The 'Path Stone' technique for faster calming, listening, and adherence to you.
Six attachment-building methods to enhance your child's sense of security, as well as their listening, and loyalty to you.
The 'right-brain strategies' necessary to rebalance emotional and behavioural issues.
How current parenting methods can actually stunt your child's behaviour and development.
Specific rituals for long-term connection and security between you and your child.
In this 70-minute video, you'll learn:
• What is a 'sense-of-self' and why its proper development is vital to mental health.
• To assess if your child is struggling with this aspect of development.
• What is needed to develop a strong, stable, consistent sense-of-self in your child.
• How behaviour-based discipline methods can negatively impact sense-of-self
development, and why this is especially true for a struggling child.
• How to better respond to your child's behaviour and emotional needs using this
developmental lens as a guide.
Free For You
Understanding and Treating Childhood Trauma
In this episode of 'The Parenting Literacy Show', host Dr. Joseph Lao and I talk about the updated science regarding properly assessing and treating childhood trauma.